Ads

HTC Desire 616 Best Phone Cheap Android Phone of So Far

Wow!  What an amazing phone that HTC has launched.  Yes, I am talking about HTC Desire 616. Why it impress me too much as compare to the other phone that I have used before.

Weekends on Saturday 26-July-2014 I bought HTC Desire 616 for my younger brother for 16,500 INR.
Let’s review over the feature which makes amaze to see is that outside of the box.

Display: In this price range rather than with the high end brand like Sony, LG, Samsung and Motorola etc. but, none of them have a resolution of 720X1280 pixels. Display quality of this newly bought gadget is fairly awesome.

Camera: It has a wonderful camera even it left back to my old Xperia Ray. Camera has normal feature like HTC Desire 500. But, it has some advance feature included in it such as multiple shot and I like new featured beauty shot. It’s outstanding performance in Daylight but capture bit crappy image at low light. It means that it’s good for to capture images at night time. 

Video Playback: HTC Desire 616 introduced the new feature known as the video enhancer which improves a video quality in term of smoothness. You will feel as if things are happening in real. It’s phenomenal.  

Processor: Octa-Core processor in this price range. 

Everyone has a question, will the phone upgrade to Android Kitkat version 4.4? According to the online sources I found that it will be upgraded to Kitkat 4.4.

The phones looks ordinary in design but it’s very handy and easy to operate even with one hand.

I have two phones that enter into my mind before I went to buy it. The first one is HTC Desire 700 and seconds this one. I refuse to buy because on the screen its looks too ugly in shape and size but I was utterly wrong. I feel great when I hold this phone in real. I don’t know delay in buying this phones selling like a hot cake.

If anyone looking for branded phone to use goes for this one HTC Desire 616, I recommend to concerned buyer.  If don’t want to use any national label brand available in the market which might have a lot a feature than this.

Let's Check out the images

CAMERA VIEW FINDER IN HTC DESIRE 616

GTA - HTC DESIRE 616

HTC DESIRE 616 BACK COVER

HTC DESIRE 616 HOME SCREEN

HTC DESIRE 616 VIDEO PLAYBACK

HTC SENSE VIEW DESIRE 616

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS FEATURES IN HTC DESIRE 616

SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Deepak. Gadgets and Tech Lover. Welcome to my blog Desi Mobile Gyan, where I published about latest tech news, mobile gyan, upcoming phones and budget smart phones.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment