Ads

Review on Sony Xperia L

As, I feels that Sony has reduced his quality and features but I was wrong it’s now much better than before. March 2013 Sony has launched its new device i.e. Sony Xperia L, It’s a mid range phone costing around 17000 INR in India. The phone is pretty and slim in design. I bought this phone on 3rd or Aug 2013, just before three days of my birthday but I planned to bought on Aug 6th but I can’t get stopped myself from letting it buy.



Let’s let you aware about its key features:-

Camera: Rear 8 MP camera it takes an awesome shot in daylight, but in low light the image goes blur. Video Recording is also good. It records video on 720 pixels with 30 fps. Secondary Camera is just for video chat nothing else that you can do more with it because of its very low resolution.

Hardware and OS: It is equipped with 1.0 GHz with dual Core Processor integrated with 1 GB of RAM.

Memory and Battery: The phone inbuilt in 8 GB of internal memory, where the memory is being divided into two separate parts 4 GB for OS and Apps(All 2 GB is already utilized by its OS and rest is being for your Apps and other uses only 2 GB that you will get to download and install your apps) and 4 GB is as an external memory where you can hold all your personal data.


Battery when you run the phone in power saver mode its goes more than a Day but when you runs on default mode it hardly pass the day. Battery has 1750mAH of power.

Display: I never think that it would have such clear and bright display without being BRAVIA ENGINE technology. Display is 4.3 inch which is pretty well with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.

Some Good Points which I figured it out:

Camera is good with this price range.

Build Quality is also pretty decent, as its look inherited litle bit with Sony Ericson Xperia Arc.

Some Bad Points which figured it out:

Phone processing speed is not too smooth after having 1 GB of RAM with dual core processor. Get heated after playing some minutes of games.


I feel lacks in sound quality of headphone not as much good as the previous Sony Ericsson phones have, as I used Xperia Ray and Xperia Mini Before it.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Deepak. Gadgets and Tech Lover. Welcome to my blog Desi Mobile Gyan, where I published about latest tech news, mobile gyan, upcoming phones and budget smart phones.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment