Ads

Samsung Omnia W I8350


After android mobile phone now Samsung comes with Windows OS.

In this segment I will tell you about Windows mobile phone Samsung Omnia I8350, the phone comes with

Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 mangoes, with 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor,  the phone affordable to other windows phone of Nokia and HTC.

Other Specification

Display: AMOLED touch capacitive touch screen, 480X800 pixels, with 3.7” screen size

Camera: 5MP, Secondary: VGA

Absence: Inbuilt 8 GB, insufficient to hold large amount data

Price: 15000 INR.
The phone comes is cheap and best in this range.
So, I recommended must buy.
SHARE

Author

Hi, Its me Deepak. Gadgets and Tech Lover. Welcome to my blog Desi Mobile Gyan, where I published about latest tech news, mobile gyan, upcoming phones and budget smart phones.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment